Introduction

, this is Girish Rawate from India. My nick name is bunty. I have done graduation in Science and Education and now I am working in Bank of Baroda. I've married with one intelligent girl and living a happy life with her and our son Arjun :)

Monday, May 25, 2020

unplanned

I was just planning to write this blog for very long but I wasn't got the appropriate time. Anyways let's start the post. The name of the post is "unplanned", so the first question arises that what is "unplanned", why I have given this name?

When I was young I used to think so much. My family has my father, my mother, my two elder brothers and one elder sister the age difference between my siblings is 1 year and 2 year maximum. But in my case the difference of my age with my elder brother is 5 years. Actually a small boy like me can never be thinking like this, but there was a reason to think like this. There was a picture which was hanged in my room which was a bedroom of my father and mother. It has all the family members except me. So I used to ask my mother that where I am? She said that I wasn't born at that time it was very much surprising for me because that was a family picture and I was not present in that special image. It was really really embracing for me and I never liked that image and my aim was to have a pic in my home which should have all the family members means involving me also. I asked my mother to have a new pic with full family she said that there will be a photograph shooting in my coming birthday party. And I got the image with all my family members and I said thanks to God and my mom.


It was a huge struggle done by me ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
I was a kid, also I never understand the meaning of "unplanned" and after then I grew up and realised that there are so many things which are unplanned like our Earth, the moon, our universe all has been made or maybe unplanned or are formed automatically, it was the beginning of my philosophy. 
We see the change in our world, there is a change in everything. People are growing up, the maps are getting changed, the roads are getting rebuild.  Everything is getting changed the climate atmosphere the forest everything. The world seems to be dynamic. I heard a sentence in Geeta "เค•ोเคˆ เคตเคธ्เคคु เคœो เค•िเคธी เค”เคฐ เค•ा เคฅा เคตเคน เคคुเคฎ्เคนाเคฐा เคนै เค”เคฐ เค•เคฒ เค•िเคธी เค”เคฐ เค•ा เคนो เคœाเคเค—ा" means the people will also be replaced after sometime. As I am the follower of Krishna this sentence was making me very uncomfortable. I started thinking that is there anything in the universe which will not changed.
I just stopped thinking and went back to my life.
In my view the Trinity is Shakti, Vishnu(Krishna), Mahesh. First- "Krishna" which means "Dharma" (or the operator), Second "Shakti"- means "Everything" (World & Society) and Third "Shiva" which means "Nothing".
I always thinking about Shiva that why we do worship of nothing. Are people mad or they afraid of death. 
One day I got the answer! Surprisingly that day  I wasn't thinking about Shiva or any philosophical things. I was sitting in cash counter. One customer came to me and after taking cash he asked me a question that "do you know, what is permanent in this universe? I said "no", he said "nothing". It was very shocking and surprising. I understood that, Shiv is the only thing which is permanent and that is why we do worship of him, via เคง्เคฏाเคจ เคธाเคงเคจा.
เค‡เคธी เคธे เคจिเคฎ्เคจเคฒिเค–िเคค เคธूเคค्เคฐ เค•ा เคชเคคा เคšเคฒा:-

เคถिเคต เค•ा เคง्เคฏाเคจ 
เคถเค•्เคคि เค•ी เคชूเคœा
เคงเคฐ्เคฎ เคนी เค•เคฐ्เคฎ

เคตैเคธे เคคो เคญเค—เคตाเคจ เค•ो เคธเคฎเค เคชाเคจा เคฎเคจुเคท्เคฏ เค•ी เค•्เคทเคฎเคคा เคธे เคชเคฐे เคนै। เคฒेเค•िเคจ เคœिเคจ เคฆेเคตी  เคฆेเคตเคคाเค“ं เค•ी เคฎเคจुเคท्เคฏ เคชूเคœा เค•เคฐเคคा เคนै เคตเคน เค‡เคจ्เคนीं เคคीเคจ เค…เคตเคธ्เคฅा เคฎें เคนोเคคे เคนैं। เคตाเคธ्เคคเคต เคฎें เคนเคฎ เคถिเคต, เคถเค•्เคคि, เค”เคฐ เคงเคฐ्เคฎ เค•ी เคนी เคชूเคœा เค•เคฐ เคธเค•เคคे เคนैं।

เคชूเคœा เค•ा เคธंเคฌंเคง เคถเค•्เคคि เคธे เคนै
เคง्เคฏाเคจ เค•ा เคธंเคฌंเคง เคถिเคต เคธे เคนै
เค”เคฐ เค•เคฐ्เคฎ เค•ा เคธंเคฌंเคง เคงเคฐ्เคฎ เคธे เคนै

If you are still thinking that Shiva means nothing and that is why it is not important then you are in dark. You will realise that Shiva is very very important. I started this post with the title unplanned. Just to explain you that unplanned is very very essential in our life. You came in the world was unplanned and when you will go is also unplanned. Whatever you have planned is not important, many of the thing is planned by nothing and that is i call "unplanned"!
I am Unplanned!


Thanks for reading



No comments: