Introduction

, this is Girish Rawate from India. My nick name is bunty. I have done graduation in Science and Education and now I am working in Bank of Baroda. I've married with one intelligent girl and living a happy life with her and our son Arjun :)

Saturday, August 11, 2018

why Arjun

Many people ask me one question that why I chose the name ARJUN as the name of my son. This post is answering the very question. Answer: After getting good news from his wife every husband starts thinking of his coming child. He thinks almost everything including the Good Names. I was also in the search of a modern name or a top rated name. So I had visited many websites for this and trust me Arjun was one of the best top rated names over the websites. As I was a web researcher in my last job I had a list of many parenting websites for this database. They told me some other name as well but finally this name got selected. But the actual reason behind this is the idea of this name! At a very same day I and my better half Amita Rawate got the idea of this name. I remember that day, I was walking to my office and I was just thinking about my study table having the photo-frame having the pic of Arjun Ratha with lord Krishna & hanuman flag. That picture was very energetic and inspiring to me. That Ratha was a Ratha of a winner or can be called as Vijay Ratha. Means if someone goes to the right direction, he will be the winner. The Correct Direction is more important than hard work. For me the Krishna is not a God but the Direction giver. I believe that Vaishnav tell us about Dharma and Shaiv tell us about GOD or Creator. I believe on both the isms, the Vaishnav and the Shaiv just like any other Hindu. As my name Girish belongs to the Shaiv therefore I was searching the name belonging to Vaishnav. And of course my mind was focusing to the Name of Arjuna. I was thinking of this in the morning and when I came back to the home, my soul mate asks one question "Arjun Naam Kaisa hai?" I got surprised after listening this and thereafter I told my wife about my morning thoughts. I also told her that the name of my grandfather's father was Arjun. No doubt it was our honour to use the same name for our Son Thanks for reading

No comments: