Introduction

, this is Girish Rawate from India. My nick name is bunty. I have done graduation in Science and Education and now I am working in Bank of Baroda. I've married with one intelligent girl and living a happy life with her and our son Arjun :)

Friday, January 21, 2022

fourth mother

Fourth mother:- The journey starts in the month of December 1945. It was a British rule in India and the village was Ladsa where I born. Innocent boy with strict father and soft mother. The village was very backward, there was no good school, no hospital, no bus route and no connectivity. Our world was between the two mothers, mother Bagh River and mother farm. We had to work very hard to earn our livelihood. My mother is very soft nature and caring, the values that I have was been blessed by her. My father is very short tempered, I don’t know why. Either it may be hereditary or there might be more responsibility he had. My mates also afraid of him therefore sometimes they hesitate to play with me. The fourth mother I had is Mother Education, we call it Vidya. Since childhood I was fond of to read and to understand. When I went to school for my primary education. As the financial condition of my family was not so good that’s why it was already planned that I had to take the primary education only. My teacher noticed that I was showing too much interest in reading and understanding. They advised my father to allow me to get further studies. My father got easily convinced and I have been sent me to nearby city called Gondia. Gondia was the new place for me to perform, I had a responsibility to prove myself before my guardian. Gondia was a familiar place to us. We had many relatives how were already living in the city. I chose the nearby school J.M. High School Gondia to study. I grown up and I don’t know when Gondia became my city. I got the job of Teacher after graduation in P. P. College Gondia. Although my dream came true but still I was unaware of my dream girl. Surprisingly I was already married. But never believed in this marriage, since actually it was not a marriage but a ritual. This tradition is called as Balvivah, now a days it is banned. I was in search of a girl who should be beautiful and clever girl, who could stand behind and live city life comfortably. One who should understand me, my background and join me with my life-style. Fortunately I came across that girl “Kaushal” and wanted to marry, but there was one big problem. As I had not taken divorce with that ex girl, this wedding was supposed to be illegal. My father as well as Indian law was not allowing me to do so. But I knew that my intention were pure. The time was demanding me to be rebel, and I did so. We went to Ramtek Temple and got married. Although the step was very risky but I never got into the trouble. My married life started and within a year I blessed with baby boy. …..to be cont.

No comments: